Kim and John Grubb
Kim and John Grubb's Listings
John and I began our real estate business almost 6 years ago. John, a retired Harford County Public Schools teacher, was retired and I was close to retirement from the Federal Government so we thought this would be a good way to keep busy! Wow, were we right! We were consistently top producers at our previous brokerage. For the last 2 years we were in the top 2% of agents in our brokerage's region and have now transitioned to Cummings & Co Realtors. We work in Cecil, Harford, Baltimore, and Carroll Counties, and will soon be getting our DE license to assist there also.
We love this business and helping all our clients either buy or sell. The best part for us is making clients happy finding them the perfect home or selling their existing home quickly. We have met many wonderful people and have remained close friends with many of them, and to us, that is the icing on the cake!
John served Harford County over 40 years as a teacher and lacrosse coach, and even in retirement, continues to coach lacrosse in Harford County schools. John has been inducted into numerous Hall of Fames for his continuing love of and commitment to the game of lacrosse.
I have a paralegal degree and worked for the Federal Government for over 20 years before retiring. In addition to my REALTOR license, I am also a certified Senior Real Estate Specialist (SRES), an Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR), and Military Relocation Professional (MRP).
Our motto is:
We treat each client as a valuable relationship and not just a routine transaction.
1. Kim & John were absolutely wonderful. They helped us find the perfect home to buy and then sold our old house. I can not say enough good things about them they truly go above and beyond. If you are looking for a Realtor look no further Thank you again we love you guys! When we sold our old house to a disabled veteran Kim told the other real estate agent his agent that they don't charge veterans for administrative fees and actually ended up saving the buyer money because that is the type of person she is and it was the right thing to do that says it all right there. We not only found a Realtor we found friends we are blessed to have met them.
2. Very friendly and quick to help you .Will go the extra mile.
3. Kim and John care about their clients. The are honest to a fault but support their clients. My daughter and I love them. They did an exceptional job on our Victorian home. They are again wonderful.
4. Kim has an infectious smile and hugs you like a long lost friend every time you see her. It made working with her to find a house feel less like trusting a stranger and more like visiting with a friend who was really excited for your future. The PA market had slim pickings when we were trying to buy our first house, but Kim advised us on and showed us every option that came our way and when we found the one we had to have, she went above and beyond fighting for us to make it happen - and at all hours of the night and weekends too. Even after the house was officially ours, she checked in with genuine interest in our happiness over the purchase. Would recommend her to everyone I know looking to buy a house. She made a stressful experience way more joyful than I could have imagined.
5. First and foremost it helps to have very friendly and pleasant people to work with. As we started our search at first on our own we found something that looked good but wanted to see inside. It was a weekend spur of the moment. Lucky for us within one hour both Kim and John gave us a look inside. Although that was not the home for us it didn't take long with their help to find one. Finding a new home can be stressful at times but with Kim and John we were at ease from the beginning of our search. We had very specific requirements for the location and type of layout for the house. Kim and John worked very hard, responded quickly, and kept us informed through the whole process of finding and purchasing the home. Kim & John were able to find something quickly that exceeded all of our expectations ! I would highly recommend Kim and John Grubb to anyone.
6. I initially met Kim and John and within a half an hour I felt like I'd known them for years. My search negotiation and settlement where seamless. Great funny people to work with you won't be disappointed.
7. Very prompt with answers and responses, extremely professional and made our buying experiences memorable. We highly recommend Kim & John Grubb for all of your real estate needs.
8. Kim and John make an awesome team! Full of knowledge and more than willing to help with anything in the home buying process. With other agents, I felt as if I was doing more work than they were. But not with Kim and John. They went above and beyond while searching for the perfect place I could call home. Even after all the papers were signed and keys handed over, they made sure I was happy and we still stay in contact to this day! I have recommended them to anyone I know that is in the hunt for a house or looking to put one on the market, and I will continue to do so. You won't go wrong with Kim and John Grubb!
9. Kim and John were very helpful and patient even though we looked at 30 or more houses. They were prompt in meeting me for appointments even with my difficult schedule. In the end they found the home for me!!