- 3 Beds
- 2.5 Baths
- 1,216 SqFt
Christine Corbitt's Listings
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1,500 SqFt
I am a full time Realtor with Cummings and Co and am enthusiastically entering my 19th year as a Real Estate professional. The part of my profession I take the most pride in is helping my clients through the largest purchase or sale (or both!) they will undertake in their lives. I truly enjoy helping first time buyers through the entire process, and make sure that they fully understand each step before it happens. I also enjoy assisting my sellers in making all the decisions involved in realizing a life changing move to their next home. I have consistently stayed in the top 5% of all realtors in the country with my sales records and volume and am very proud to say that I work 100% from referrals from satisfied clients.
I will assist you in the following services:
- Have an initial buyer/ seller meeting to inform you of the entire process before you begin with NO obligation or pressure to work with me.
- If you are a seller, help you determine the best price to sell your home
- Educate you on all the options and areas of concern to you.
- Help each buyer find a reputable lender and determine the best price range for YOU.
- Keep you up to date on ALL new listings and be available to show you them in a timely manner.
- Help you negotiate the purchase or sale in your best interest.
- Prepare contracts and addendums in a professional and timely manner.
- Track all timelines and dates incurred in the contract to settlement process.
- Coordinate all inspections and other service providers that are necessary for your transaction.
- Provide you with my best effort to make your transaction smooth and stress free.
I look forward to helping you buy or sell your next home!
I have been a resident of Baltimore City for 20 years, and previously worked in the hospitality industry owning a popular watering hole in Fells Point called The Red Star. I lived in Canton for many years ( before it was a hip place to live), and helped it grow into the community it now is. I now reside in a lovely community within the northern part of the city. My scope of work areas include the entire Baltimore City/ Baltimore County corridor, Catonsville, Ellicott City, Howard county and Annapolis/Severna Park.
I offer a wealth of knowledge about all the different communities and amenities that Baltimore and surrounding areas have to offer, and have helped numerous out of town buyers make an informed decision in finding their first home in Maryland.
I am on the Board Of Directors for The Lake Roland Nature Council and Mt. Washington Preservation Trust. If I am not working, you may see me biking or on one of the many beautiful hiking trails Maryland has to offer with my crazy and wonderful dog! I also enjoy traveling to ski out west, and to camp during the summer months in one of our amazing national parks. Trips to Italy, Iceland and New Zealand are high on my agenda. I also have a keen interest in holistic health and alternative medicine and love to learn and study about new ways of staying in the best health possible. Life is great!