TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CUMMINGS & CO. WEB SITE
Welcome to the Cummings & Co. web site (the “Site”). This terms and conditions page describes the terms upon which you may access and use our Site. By visiting our Site, you affirm that you have read and accept all of the following terms and conditions, which may be updated by us from time to time without notice.
1. Ownership of Copyrights, Trademarks and Other Intellectual Property. You acknowledge that Cummings & Co. or its licensors own the copyright and all other intellectual property rights to this Site and all materials provided on this Site unless otherwise expressly indicated. All rights are reserved by Cummings & Co. and its licensors, and you agree not to copy, reproduce, download, disseminate, publish, or transfer content in any form or by any means, except with our prior written permission, or as permitted by us in a separate written agreement.
The Cummings & Co.™ name and logo, are the trademarks or registered trademarks of Cummings & Co. Any other trademarks or service marks mentioned on this Site are the trademarks of their respective owners. References on our Site to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, service mark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Cummings & Co. Moreover, such third parties do not endorse, sponsor, and are not affiliated with Cummings & Co.
2. Limitations. While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our Site, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our Site, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services. THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, AND NO GUARANTEES OR WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS WARRANTIES OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ACCURACY, OR SYSTEM INTEGRATION, ARE MADE WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CUMMINGS & CO. BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE, EVEN IF CUMMINGS & CO. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. All products/services displayed on our Site are subject to availability.
3. Links to Other Web Sites. Solely as a courtesy to you, we may provide links to other web sites at certain places on our Site; we do not endorse, approve, certify or control any of those web sites. Because we do not have any control over such sites, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content of the sites or the availability, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of information contained on those sites. Use of those sites or any information obtained from those sites is voluntary, and reliance on it should only be undertaken after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, efficacy and timeliness.
4. Governing Law. Any dispute with respect to our Site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding its conflicts of laws rules. All visitors to our Site submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Maryland.
5. No Effect on Agreements. This Site shall be used for informational purposes only, and nothing on our Site shall be construed to add or modify terms to any existing or future agreements with Cummings & Co.
6. Notices. In our discretion, we may provide notices of changes to these terms and conditions or other matters by displaying notices or links to notices generally on our Site.